Idea about FAMN originated from Technology Industries of Finland (TIF) member companies
- Pre-study & company interviews conducted by Gaia Consulting Oy:n during fall 2020
- TIF company survey, open webinar and discussions during January 2021
- Task force of TIF company representatives created the guidelines during spring 2021.
- Request for solutions for FAMN coordination during summer 2021.
DIMECC Ltd. and its Intelligent Industry ecosystem was selected as implementation partner in August 2021.
- DIMECC has facilitated Intelligent Industry (II) ecosystem since 2017.
- II is an innovative ecosystem focusing on value co-creation and connecting leading Finnish equipment manufacturers and digital solutions providers to drive and realize the immense opportunities in the industrial data economy and digital transformation.
- Intelligent industry ecosystems thematical focus areas are data and advance analytics, autonomous systems, human factor and value co-creation in ecosystems.
- Ecosystem’s operations have been kept as business driven and network has been open to all new partner companies.
- By using II as foundation for FAMN, its establishment is accelerated significantly.